Cancer on the other hand has brought a whole new substance to my life. Not so much solid anymore. Cancer has become the cornstarch and water experiment in my life, it can't decide whether to be a solid or a liquid, or other words it's a pair of funky Flip Flops.
- Cancer has brought us such pain/yet such peace
- One day he's barfy/one day he's going into work for a few hours
- I will shed tears one hour/laugh and smile the next
- I hate that Duane stays home/but love to be spending such quality time with him
- My children can be a hardship/but never know how much joy they bring to my life
- A fire to fight burns in his soul/but a cold pain weakens his body
- I hate Chemo/ I love Chemo